We are working to finalize our staff and schedules for our 2019 spring/summer basketball team tryouts, in the coming weeks. Keep an eye on our website, Facebook page, Instagram, and/or Twitter feed for the announcement. For common questions please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page.
We will be holding our annual basketball tryouts for the 2019 spring/summer teams at Fort Worth Christian and on the dates listed below. These tryout sessions will be for Boys and Girls grades 5th–11th (current grade for the 2018–19 school year). The tryout fee is $25 and will be credited toward the tuition cost if you are selected for a team. Please arrive about 15 minutes early to get checked in, we will begin promptly at the listed times so please show up stretched and ready to take the court.
For common questions please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Fort Worth Christian
6200 Holiday Lane
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
Cardinal Gym is located next to the football field
Tryouts Dates and Times:
January 20th –
- 3:00 pm – 9th Grade Boys
- 4:00 pm – 10th Grade Boys
- 5:00 pm – 7th/8th Grade Girls
January 27th –
- 3:00 pm – 7th Grade Boys
- 4:00 pm – 8th Grade Boys
February 10th –
- 3:00 pm – 5th/6th Grade Boys AND Girls
- 4:00 pm – 9th-11th Grade Girls
February 17th –
- 3:00 pm – 11th Grade Boys
Tournament and Practice Schedule
- All 5th–6th grade will play in 6 tournaments beginning in April and ending in June.
- All 7th–11th grade will play in 8 tournaments beginning in April and ending in July.
- All teams will practice twice a week beginning the first week of April.
- Each coach will set up his/her own practice schedule.
- Teams typically will not practice immediately following a tournament and will also take a little break around the 4th of July.
- There will be approximately 23 practices for each team (5th–6th grade will adjust accordingly based on their respective schedules).
$675 (5th–6th Grade) / $1050 (7th–11th Grade)
- Shooter shirt
- Coaches fees
- Tournament fees
- Gym rental