The 7th Annual Live Like Josh 3×3 Basketball Tournament will be held on August 24, 2019, at the Grapevine Fieldhouse. This non-profit tournament is in honor of Joshua Hernandez who was a member of the Byron Nelson High School Basketball team and was tragically killed in an automobile accident on April 14th, 2012, one month before graduation. All proceeds are used to create a scholarship fund! When: August 24, 2019 Where: Grapevine Fieldhouse, 3000 Grapevine Mills Pkwy Suite #329, Grapevine, TX 76051 Cost: $75-$100/team Grade: 3rd grade and up Visit the Live Like Josh Foundation Website For more information email Coach Thomas or call 817-688-3934...
We will be holding our annual basketball tryouts for the 2020 spring/summer teams at Saginaw Chisholm Trail on the dates listed below. These tryout sessions will be for Boys and Girls grades 5th–11th (current grade for the 2019–20 school year). The tryout fee is $25 and will be credited toward the tuition cost if you are selected for a team. Please arrive about 15 minutes early to get checked in, we will begin promptly at the listed times so please show up stretched and ready to take the court.
For common questions please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Location: (updated 1/19/20)
Saginaw Chisholm Trail
3100 NW College Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76179
Tryouts Dates and Times: (updated 2/27/20)
January 26th –
- 2:00 pm – 7th/8th Grade Boys
- 3:00 pm – 9th Grade Boys
February 9th –
- 2:00 pm – 5th – 8th Grade Boys (updated 1/28/20)
- 3:00 pm – 9th/10th Grade Boys (updated 1/28/20)
February 16th –
- 2:00 pm – 5th – 8th Grade Girls
- 3:00 pm – 9th – 11th Grade Girls and 6th Grade Boys (updated 2/11/20)
February 23rd –
- 2:00 pm – 10th – 11th Grade Boys and 5th – 8th Grade Girls (updated 2/18/20)
- 3:00 pm – 9th – 11th Grade Girls (added 2/18/20)
March 1st – (added 2/27/20)
- 2:00 pm – 10th – 11th Grade Boys
Tournament and Practice Schedule
- All 5th–6th grade will play in 6 tournaments beginning in April and ending in June.
- All 7th–11th grade will play in 8 tournaments beginning in April and ending in July.
- All teams will practice twice a week beginning the first week of April.
- Each coach will set up his/her own practice schedule.
- Teams typically will not practice immediately following a tournament and will also take a little break around the 4th of July.
- There will be approximately 23 practices for each team (5th–6th grade will adjust accordingly based on their respective schedules).
$690 (5th–6th Grade) / $1095 (7th–11th Grade)
- Shooter shirt
- Coaches fees
- Tournament fees
- Gym rental